Pack Contains :
- Dear Boss Letter - First time Jack the Ripper's name was mentioned in writing.
- Crank Letters - people purporting to be the man himself.
- Police News (8 Pages) - formed from sensational front pages reflecting the horror and panic.
- Jack the Ripper at work again - 4 page leaflet with news and verse.
- Suspects - photo card of the suspects of the day including royalty !
- Police reports - evidence gathered by police officers and how the investigation was conducted.
- Police Handbills - produced and handed out to he public appealing for witnesses.
- Map - Ordinance survey map showing Mitre square and the surrounding streets.
Great for School Projects, Birthday's, Anniversaries or a Nostalgic look back at Victorian Britain..
Part of our Range of over 20 themed Memorabilia Packs. Range also includes Victorian , WWI, WWII, 1950's, 1960's and 1970's packs. A great way to transport yourself back to key periods during the 20th century. Used extensively for dementia therapy and for school projects. Great value item with over 20 pieces of reprinted artwork giving the reader a flavour of the time period.
Weight : 160 grams