Steam Trains Memorabilia Gift Pack
Pack Contains :
- Royal Scot (1933). Lovely fold out leaflet with interior photos of the Royal Scot.
- Menu (1902). LNER's menu includes "Roast Mutton with Anchovy". Bon appetit
- Poster (185mm x 297mm). Stylish image from 1932.
- Misc Ephemera. Hotchpotch of tickets and luggage labels.
- Trade Cards. Colourful collection of tradecards and postcards transporting you back to another age.
- Handbills. Various excursions, including a trip to a zoo and amusement arcade.
- Glasgow - Oban Journey. Brilliant booklet on interesting sights to look out for during the West Coast journey.
Great for School Projects, Birthday's, Anniversaries or a Nostalgic look back at the Golden Age of Steam Trains.
Part of our Range of over 20 themed Memorabilia Packs. Range also includes Victorian , WWI, WWII, 1950's, 1960's and 1970's packs. A great way to transport yourself back to key periods during the 20th century. Used extensively for dementia therapy and for school projects. Great value item with over 20 pieces or reprinted artwork giving the reader a flavour of the time period.
Weight : 120 grams
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.