Titanic Memorabilia Gift Pack
Pack Contains :
This unique pack is stuffed with fascinating replica ephemera relating to the tragic event in 1912, including a menu, brochures, leaflets, newspaper, telegram, letters and various images
- 2nd Class Dinner Menu, A veritable feast of tapioca and curried chicken. Unique glimpse into life on board.
- Advertising Flyers, Superb examples of Titanic Advertisments.
- Daily Graphice, abridged version of the newpaper, reporting on the full extent of the horror that began on April 14th
- Telegram, signalling the beginning of the end for the Titanic. 1517 lost souls
- Passenger Booklet, fascinating detail on 1st class passengers, ship facilities (inc. an electric bath)
- Cigarette Cards
- Paperwork, assorted ephemera, including a passionate letter from the GW Union, criticising life boat priority
- Sheet Music, The band famously played on with this tune. A poignant memento.
Great for School Projects, Research, and Historical Reference.
Part of our Range of over 20 themed Memorabilia Packs. Range also includes Victorian , WWI, WWII, 1950's, 1960's and 1970's packs. A great way to transport yourself back to key periods during the 20th century. Used extensively for dementia therapy and for school projects. Great value item with over 20 pieces or reprinted artwork giving the reader a flavour of the time period.
Weight : 120 grams