Victorian Entertainment Memory Pack
Pack Contains :
- Freak Show Adverts such as the 'Dog faced Man' and the Amazon Queen
- Illustrated programmes including the The London Alhambra in 1895.
- Henry Brown Benefit. Poster promoting "Extraordinary and Miraculous Equestrianism - Misc Papers - Hotpotch of Victorian ephemera incl a ticket for a reading by Dickins
- Phtographs - collection of images showing entertainers froma by gone era
- Execution Poster - with crowds of up to 40,000 public execution was popular entertainment.
- Boxing Flyer - Pat Condon and Bill Nattyslug it out over 12 rounds
- A Day Out Tickets including one for the newly constructed Crystal Palace
Great for School Projects, Anniversaries or a Nostalgic look back at Victoian Britain.
Part of our Range of over 20 themed Memorabilia Packs. Range also includes Victorian , WWI, WWII, 1950's, 1960's and 1970's packs. A great way to transport yourself back to key periods during the 20th century. Used extensively for dementia therapy and for school projects. Great value item with over 20 pieces of reprinted artwork giving the reader a flavour of the time period.
Weight : 140 grams