What to Do in any Emergency WWII Booklet
20 Page replica booklet from WWII., issued in assistance with the Citizen's Advice Bureau and the Central Information Bureau in 1940. Fascinating booklet providing a wealth of knowledge on how to look after yourself during War Time Emergencies. The invaluable, practical advice provides interesting reading, making this an excellent educational resource for pupils studying Modern History. Likewise, an informative read for all WWII enthusiasts.
- How to keep your Home in good condition.
- What essential items were required in the shelter.
- How to find out information.
- What to do in the case of missing relatives.
- Help for the Homeless
- Six Golden Rules
- Lost Articles
- Dealing with household fires
- 1941 Calendar,
Weight : 12 grams
Size : 7.5cm x 11cm