Pack Contains :
- Home Front, ephemera including advice on what to do int he event of an invasion.
- Medical Report (1917), confidential report relating to Wilfred Owen's injuries inflicted by shellfire.
- Enlist Today, Classic call to arms image - 'Don't stay in the crowd and stare - you are wanted at the Front'.
- Air Raid Report, Air bombardment was a source of fear. Details of how a shop advised staff on the do's and don'ts
- Cards - Morale boosting collectiion of cards using imagery from the trenches.
- Zeppelin (1916), fascinating booklet on how the Zeppelin was brought down to earth over London, causing great excitment.
- The War Illustrated (abridged), 16 pulsating pages stuffed with features and photo on life (and death) in the theatre of War
- Selection of recruitment cards.
Great for School Projects, or a Nostalgic look back at The Great War.
Part of our Range of over 20 themed Memorabilia Packs. Range also includes Victorian , WWI, WWII, 1950's, 1960's and 1970's packs. A great way to transport yourself back to key periods during the 20th century. Used extensively for dementia therapy and for school projects. Great value item with over 20 pieces of reprinted artwork giving the reader a flavour of the time period.
Weight : 105 grams